Our extended preparation and ongoing mentoring will increase the likelihood of a successful placement and reduce turnover. We offer training and mentoring of your employees, combined with our Cultural Awareness Programs, to educate them on cultural sensitivities and reduce your reputational risk.
Our Indigenous Employee Mentors provides mentoring and guidance to indigenous employees on site, from a cultural and community perspective. Where there is a requirement to meet with employees on site, they will pre-discuss this with project site staff to ensure there is minimal to nil disruption to site operations. Common tasks carried out by Protech Indigenous Mentors include:
- Develop Individual Employee Retention Plans for Indigenous trainees and employees within designated cohort.
- Conduct regular collective and individual coaching and mentoring sessions to ensure maximum retention of employees.
- Ensure all Indigenous employee administration is completed and submitted to the Account Manager and Payroll team by the specified times.
- Provide Cultural Awareness Training to on-site client staff to support the building and maintenance of relationships.
- Lead the identification and early resolution of issues relating to employee performance.
- Liaise with Registered Training Organisations and client contacts to ensure adherence to Traineeship training and development requirements – in support of project training staff.
- Attend site Pre-start to meet with trainees and address any lateness or no shows and discuss any concerns regarding performance with project staff.
Click here to be contacted by a Dreampath representative.