Quality People, Every Time
Our Dreampath Certified Candidate Process is able to consistently provide quality, skilled and job ready on-hire labour to our clients, in a timely manner, due to our proven candidate attraction, selection and management processes. These processes ensure that all of our employees are appropriately skilled, trained, licenced, reference checked and experienced for the tasks they will undertake, the equipment they will operate and the worksite where they are working. The following list outlines key activities and services that are included as part of our standard End- to-End Recruitment Process specific for our clients. This process offers a full range of workforce management services, delivered across project phases, each focused on delivering stage specific activities that ensure we deliver on our contractual obligations and quality promise.
Managing the Risk
We recognise there are risks with employing any new entrant into the workforce. In order to minimise the risk of this program and to ensure continued quality of service, we have designed a program which mitigates risk through the following means:
- A two stage screening process to ensure only quality candidates are placed.
- Our extended preparation, delivering Work Preparation Training, is specifically designed to prepare our candidates for the realities of a Construction Workplace.
- A Ready or Not Yet Ready Outcome – If we do not believe, at the conclusion of the Preparation for Employment phase, the candidate is at the required standard; we will not place them. This allows Dreampath to maintain our Quality Person Every Time promise.
- Ongoing mentoring and feedback by a dedicated Indigenous mentor ensures transfer of training, from the Work Preparation Program to the workplace, occurs seamlessly.
- Training of our client key staff members prepares them to deal with various situations they may not routinely encounter.
- An ongoing review process and access to an Indigenous Mentor allows for early identification and resolution of issues.